The Music Minister is responsible for all planning, practices, and performances pertaining to the worship experiences of the church. This includes the following:
· Enlisting all volunteers and oversite of all hired accompanists.
· Upkeep of materials and equipment necessary to support the worship ministry. (Instruments, Sound equipment, Camera system, Presentation equipment)
· Oversite for the sound system and church music line items in the budget and any monies designated for the use of the music ministry.
· Coordinating weekly to support the vision of the Senior Pastor and any other necessary church staff or volunteers.
· Preparing the service details such as presentation software for lyrics and live feed integration.
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
If you are qualified and interested in this career please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org