Wednesday Evenings @ FBC Ballinger
Community is our Wednesday evening Ministry aimed at creating community for you and your whole family. We know that there are very few family activities in Ballinger, so with that in mind we decided to create an opportunity for your family to join in with other like minded families for an evening of Unity.
We also know that if it has been a while since you have been to church or maybe you have never been to church, It can be awkward or different. At FBC we want you to know that we don't have any expectations for you. We don't need you to pretend to be someone you are not. We are simply offering you a FREE MEAL and some time to enjoy the company of other parents just like you while your kids enjoy food, recreation and a Bible study.
We have a place for everyone in the family on Wednesdays. We even have a nursery for your little ones, babies to 4 years old, when you stay and eat dinner!
If you have further questions about Community please contact us @ (325)365-3565
• 5:45 - 6:10 Dinner in FLC
• 6:15 - 6:35 Recreation Kinder-2nd Bible Study 3rd - 5th
• 6:40 - 7:00 Bible Study Kinder-2nd Recreation 3rd -5th
• 5:45 - Hangout in Youth Room
• 6:10- 6:40 Dinner in Youth Room
• 6:45- 7:10 Announcements & Worship
• 7:10 - 7:30 Lesson
• 7:30 - 8:00 Games
• 5:45 - 6:45 Fellowship Dinner WMU Hall
• 6:45 - 6:55 Announcements, Upcoming Events, Prayer
January 13th, 20th, 27th
February 3rd, 10th,17th, 24th
March 3rd, 10th, 24th, 31st
April 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
May 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th